Frequently Asked Questions


Do I need to see a Dr first or can I come and fill out an ACC form at the clinic?

You can fill out an ACC form at the clinic. We will refer you to your GP or a local GP if we feel it is necessary.

If you have had a gradual process injury at work you should see your GP first so they can complete the ACC form for you.

Do I need to bring anything with me?

If you have a referral letter or any investigations (X-rays, Ultrasounds, MRI’s) please bring them and the report with you. You may want to bring some of your own shorts

Can I bring a friend or family member?

Please bring a support person into the consultation if you wish.

When is the best time to come to physiotherapy?

As soon as you injure yourself!! We can give you advise on the best management and refer you to specialists if need be sooner rather than later.

Can I choose my physiotherapist?

Of course, you can choose any of our talented team that you feel most comfortable with, just ask at reception for your preferred therapist.